Japanese Shirasaya Concealed Cane Sword (Zatoichi The Blind Swordsman)
Weapons & Collectibles
Made famous by Japanese character Zatoichi, The Blind Swordsman.
- Overall Length: 104cm
- Blade Length (without Habaki): 68cm
- Blade Material: 1045 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Feature: Forged, polished, engraved
- Blade Thickness: 7.0mm
- Blade Width: 2.8cm
- Scabbard (Saya) Material: Hard wood, lacquered.
- Scabbard (Saya) Length: 71cm
- Handle (Tsuka) Material: 28cm
- Blade Edge: Sharp
- Habaki Material: Brass
- Packing: Foam box with silk bag
- Origin: Fully handmade in Longquan, Zhejiang, China - historically famous for its swords and craftsmanship since ancient times.
- Read our FAQs page for full details before purchasing.