摔跤 Shuai Jiao Chinese Wrestling Unisex Joggers
Limited Edition. Sales are final, with no returns or exchanges. No size or address changes can be made after purchase.
摔跤 Shuai Jiao Chinese Wrestling Unisex Joggers.
Shuai Jiao (摔跤). The art of hitting people with the earth. This ancient jacket wrestling style existed in China over 6,000 years ago and has intertwined and developed alongside Mongolian (Bokh) Wrestling in Inner Mongolia, China.
Commonly mistaken for "Chinese Judo", it predates the Japanese martial arts of Jiu-Jitsu and Judo for thousands of years.
Pair this sleek pair of joggers with our matching Bomber Jacket to complete the look.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Slim fit
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Cuffed legs
• Practical pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring