TERMS + FAQs
- When you place an order with us, you agree that you have read our terms, SHIPPING section, RETURNS + EXCHANGES section, and other store policies.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at anytime. Similarly, we reserve the right to request additional information from our customers for verification purposes.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged merchandise or delayed delivery once we have shipped your order and the order has left our warehouses / premises. We advise you to select a shipping option with tracking information included, and file a claim with the shipping agent if your order went missing or came damaged.
- We do not guarantee that all information on our website is current, accurate, or complete; this includes but is not limited to pricing or availability of product. We reserve the right to correct, update or change information at any time without notification. We are not obligated to honour any misinformation regarding pricing or availability of product.
- SIZING POLICY -
- Please refer to our SIZE CHARTS before purchasing a DYNASTY product.
- For all clothing items, please provide us your HEIGHT, WEIGHT, CHEST SIZE, WAIST SIZE, in your order notes to ensure we select the best size for you to avoid unnecessary returns or exchanges.
- While we try our best to avoid sizing errors, we are not responsible for clothing that does not fit you as every body is different and fitting preferences differ from person to person. We recommend ordering at least 1 size up from your normal size to ensure a proper fit.
- PRICING POLICY -
Prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We reserve the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
- SERVICE POLICY -
We at Dynasty work hard to ensure our valued customers and fans receive the best service possible and are responded to as quickly as possible across email and all social media channels.
However, great customer service is a two-way street. We have the right to refuse service, requests, or response to anyone we feel are being unreasonable, abusive, or disrespectful to our team - or refuse to abide by our terms of service.
We thank you for your understanding.
- ABOUT WEAPONS & COLLECTIBLES -
- Our weapons, collectibles, and replicas are made and shipped from a trusted partner that produces and sells thousands of quality swords, blades, daggers, pole arms, axes, martial arts stands, mounts, armors, military weapons, items, accessories, cosplay props, and movie props.
- Please provide us your telephone number in case of customs clearance and local delivery.
- Buyers from Brazil and Mexico are mandatory to provide us with your tax ID (e.g. CPF number) for customs clearance.
- Buyers from India need to provide KYC (Know Your Customs) documents, or government recognized identity, address proof and authorization letter.
- Buyers from Russia should provide us with your company name, address and phone for safe and smooth clearance.
- Police permits are sometimes needed to purchase swords for some countries. We will notify you of whether the item is allowed to enter your country since some countries classify swords as dangerous weapon. If not, we will cancel and refund your order paid.
Guarantee & Refunds (Weapons & Collectibles)
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction by offering you exchange or refund if the parcel is lost, stolen, damaged caused by transportation, seized or rejected by your customs. Unfortunately these cases do happen but very rarely.
- All our goods are carefully inspected and firmly wrapped before shipping. If you received a damaged or faulty item not as described, please contact us with photos within 14 days of receiving goods.
- Any other returning items such as accidental or wrong orders, intentional refusal at delivery etc. are shipped at buyer's cost and must be in original condition.
- As our parcels are heavy and large in size, any return could be a big cost for both parties involved. Please be decisive when you place an order.
- All metal swords require responsible use, care, and maintenance.
- Your sword should always be covered with a light coating of oil to prevent rust on the blade.
- Please periodically check if the hanging sword and screws are getting loose on the wall mount.
- All prices, materials and colors are subject to change without prior notice.
- While all care is taken to accurately describe the items listed, slight errors may occur sometimes, and any errors or an omission on the item details are purely unintentional.
- All pictures taken from goods are real original photos - they are not exaggerated or digitally altered.
- Please be aware of your compliance with local and state laws to legally possess or properly use swords, blades, knifes, daggers or axes.
- We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any consequence for non-compliance, injury, or death for wrongful use of purchased weapons.
- We are NOT responsible for brokerage, customs duty, other import fees, loss, damage or serious delay caused by failure of clearance due to incomplete documents or miss of delivery due to your absence or incorrect address.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us.