蔡李佛 Choy Lay Fut (CLF) Kung Fu T-Shirt
蔡李佛 Choy Li Fut (Cantonese), also spelled Choy Lay Fut and Choy Lee Fut or Cai Li Fo (Mandarin) is a Chinese martial art and wushu style, founded in 1836 by Chan Heung 陳享.
Choy Li Fut was named to honor the Buddhist monk Choy Fook (蔡褔, Cai Fu) who taught him Choy Gar (Choi Family Martial Arts), and Li Yau-San (李友山) who taught him Li Gar (Lee Family Martial Arts), plus his uncle Chan Yuen-Wu (陳遠護), who taught him Hung Kuen (Hung Family Martial Arts), and developed to honor the Buddha and the Shaolin roots of the system.
Choy Lay Fut is a hybrid mix of Southern-style hand techniques and Northern-style foot techniques. It is a heavy-handed, dangerous circular style known for its haymakers, hammer fists, and back fists. Its signature technique is the “sweeping hook”.
According to Bruce Lee: “Choy Li Fut is the most effective system that I've seen for fighting more than one person. It is one of the most difficult styles to attack and defend against. Choy Li Fut is the only style of Kung Fu that traveled to Thailand to fight the Thai boxers and hadn't lost.”
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping